08 January 2007

This week on Saturday Morning and Coming Attractions

Hey there. Hope the New Year is off to a good start. It's all good my friends. I've gotten the Reggae bug, and want to listen to nothing else lately. So, this week we are featuring Fat Freddy's Drop, some boys from down under who fuse Reggae sounds with jazz, dub, and maybe a little R &B. Hope you can join us on Saturday Morning.

And, coming up on the program....it looks like we are going to have our first live in-studio performance. We will host the Spiral Farm Band on either Saturday January 20 or 27. They will come by to talk about their music and what makes them tick. They will also perform, which is the best part. They are a very tight local blue grass (I think that's a fair description) band of very talented musicians and singers. Whether or not your into this kind of music, I think you will enjoy their sound. They are just good. It's not the usual Saturday Morning fare, but it's good music, so I hope you'll tune in. More later as the details become known.

Still lovin' this weather. My kids are aching for snow. I'm imagining I live in California.

Peace

No comments: