27 June 2009

Can Never Say Goodbye

Artist - Song - Album

Mike Snow - Song For No One - Mike Snow
Howling Bells - Cities Burning Down - Radio Wars

Discovery - Orange Shirt - LP
Discovery - Osaka Loop Line - LP

Jackson 5 - I Want You Back - Hitsville, USA
Stardeath and White Dwarfs - New Heat - The Birth
The Juan Maclean - One Day - The Future Will Come

Dicovery - Can You Discover? - LP
Discovery - I Wanna Be Your Boyfriend - LP

Apostles of Hustle - Soul Unwind - Eats Darkness
Eels - Fresh Blood - Hombre Loco
Deer Tick - Easy - Born On A Flag Day
Jackson 5 - I'll Be There - Hitsville, USA

Discovery - So Insane - LP
Discovery - Swing Tree - LP

Elvis Perkins In Dearland - Shampoo - Elvis Perkins In Dearland
Dirty Projectors - Stillness In The Move - Bitte Orca
Nino Moschella - Continue to Call - Boomshadow

Discovery - Carby - LP
Discovery - I Want You Back - LP
Jackson 5 - I Want You Back - Hitsville, USA
Jackson 5 - ABC - Hitsville, USA

Discovery - It's Not My Fault (It's My Fault) - LP
Discovery - Slang Tang - LP







No comments: