15 November 2008

me time

Maybe I'm experiencing a little post-obamamania, but decided to stay home this morning. The plate seems to be spilling over more than ever and before contracting some miserable drippy, whiny, hacking, feverish, spewing, sweating, cramping, crying-for-my-mother illness I'm sitting home writing this. Oh, and sleeping. Well, I was. And will again. Sleep that is. And, resting. And, working. Always with the working. And...

...being thankful for everyone and everything I have in my life. I'm one fortunate fella. So, it's not really me time. It's more like taking stock time, or counting blessings time, or I woke up and am still alive time, how wonderful.

So, to anyone who cares, Saturday Morning will be on break today and the next two Saturdays. Saturday mornings will come and go, but just without Saturday Morning.

B

No comments: