25 December 2007

Merry Christmas...

...and happy new year. I think 2007 went pretty well, all things considered. I hope you feel the same way. Of course, 2008 can be even better. I hope yours is. The best way to make your life meaningful is by trying to benefit as many other people as possible. Let 2008 be the year of the other. Let's try to take better care of each other, eh? What do think? The whole "it's all about me" is so 2006, or 1990s. Let's make this the "Others Decade" instead of the "ME" decade.

On the music front, I'm looking forward to the coming year. I have a feeling we're in store good things.

Thanks to all for supporting Saturday Morning. It's great fun for me, and, I hope, the music your hear on the program introduces you to new kinds of creativity and inspiration.

So, I am sending out waves of peace and love to all. I wish everyone a new year of no suffering and all happiness. I pray you will see your problems as opportunities to understand yourself better. Remember, once a problem occurs, it's done. Rejoice. Be happy. Just be kind to each other. This is my aspiration for myself, and for all others.

Peace be with you,

Bill

No comments: