07 May 2007

Public Radio Talent Quest

I have used this contest as a catalyst for producing a short radio story. You can check it out here if you like. Let me know what you think, and feel free to vote. I have no aspiration to be the next public radio star. But, I do want to start producing radio stories. Stay tuned. I will be expanding this two minute piece into something a bit longer, closer to 10 minutes and will post it when it's done by the end of June. So, fingers crossed. It's time for a bit more creativity in my life.

Thanks for checking in. See you Saturday Morning. What do you want to hear?

B

1 comment:

JeSais said...

awesome.
Just so you know I'm not stalking you or anything, but I clicked over from the talent quest site.

the link to this blog on your talent quest profile has a typo....

good luck!