03 February 2007

Beatles Redux

I'd be interested to hear what people thought about cuts played this morning from the Beatles new release, "Love", a remix of many of their original songs. I know some were uncomfortable with the new mixes. I like them.

Here's today's play list. Thanks for tuning in. B.

Coldplay - A Rush of Blood To The Head – Six Feet Under, Everything Ends (Sound Track)

Sia – Breathe Me - Six Feet Under, Everything Ends (Sound Track)

Beatles – Eleanor Rigby – Love

Beatles – I Am The Walrus – Love

Beatles – I Want To Hold Your Hand – Love

Imogen Heap – Headlock – Speak For Yourself

~Break~

Beirut – Elephant Gun – Lan Gisland

Kristin Hersh – In Shock – Learn To Sing Like A Star

Beatles – Drive My Car/The Word/What You’re Doing – Love

Beatles – Gnik Nus – Love

Beatles – Something/ Blue Jay Way – Love

~Break~

Deerhoof - +81 – Friend Opportunity

Yo La Tengo – Moby Octopad – I Can Hear The Heart Beating As One

Yo La Tengo – Sometimes I Don’t Get You – I Am Not Afraid Of You And I Will Beat Your Ass

Death Cab For Cutie – Transatlanticism - Six Feet Under, Everything Ends (Sound Track)

~Break~

Alexi Murdoch – 12 – Time Without Consequences

Beatles – Octopus’s Garden – Love

Beatles – Lady Madonna – Love

Beatles – Black Bird – White Album

~Break~

Big Sir – Blutrausch (Smooth Interlude) – Blutrausch (Smooth Interlude)

Johanna Kunin – Fireflies – Electric Cloud

Beatles – Here Comes The Sun – Love

Interpol – Direction – Six Feet Under Sound Track

Beatles – Come Together - Love

No comments: