04 December 2006

I'm a slacker!

I know, where's the play lists? Well, I've had a couple of things to do in my day to day life. The play lists for the las three weeks will be up in a few days. Definitely before Saturday.

As current as I try to be on the music scene, I know I'll probably never be truly on the cutting edge. Nevertheless, I just picked up Matisyahu's 2006 release (a little late), "Youth". Wow! If you like Reggie with a political edge (I guess that is Reggie), this is really good. I'm thinking it will be the featured artist/cd this Saturday. Listen in....

Also, this Saturday 11/9/2006 is the big WVEW benefit concert at the Church on Main Street in Brattleboro. Hope to see you there! Come out to support community radio in all it's glory.

Thanks for checking in.

B

No comments: